National Initiatives, Community Programs and Philanthropic committments
2018 - 2020
Delta Rho Eta Sorority participates in, sponsors, and hosts national and local community initiatives through programming, volunteer work, and community engagement to advance family, educational, business, political and cultural objectives within our community.
Our 2018 - 2020 National Initiatives include:
Eta In the Community
1) The Eta L.O.V.E. Squad: The Eta L.O.V.E. Squad is Delta Rho Eta's SIGNATURE COMMUNITY empowerment program assisting service providers from throughout the community and hosting events and initiatives directly in the neighborhoods of the residents that need them. The Eta L.O.VE. Squad is community members like you, dedicated to Living Our Values Everyday (L.O.V.E.) and helping and serving our Community as a part of the Delta Rho Eta volunteer team. Delta Rho Eta and the Eta L.O.V.E. Squad are committed to strengthening families and our community by providing opportunities for families to connect, learn, and access the necessary tools and resources to accomplish their goals while experiencing family fun and community togetherness.
2) The Eta Black Love Experience: Sorority sponsored events and retreats for singles, couples and families designed to promote love, unity, togetherness, entrepreneurship and wealth buiding.
3) "Living Our Best Fit Life" Mental and Physical Wellness Initiative w/Tanisha David Fitness™ serves as the corporate sponsor of Delta Rho Eta Sorority, Inc 's national mental and physical wellness initiative "Living Our Best Fit Life". "Living Our Best Fit Life" provides support, resources, and practical tools and events to promote holistic well-being in our community.
1) Girls In STEM: Sorority commitment to increase STEM interest among African American girls through support of local organizations aimed at encouraging science, technology, engineering and math learning.
2) Go Blue for HBCU's: Sorority commitment to increase interest in HBCU's by providing access to HBCU resources and information through sorority sponsored events.
1) Eta's In Business: Promote and support entrepreneurship within our sisterhood and within our communities through the Eta Bluetique Community Marketplace.
1) Eta Votes!: Sorority sponsored voter registration drives to increase voter registration and voter turn-out.
2) Civically Eta: Increase civic participation through the support of candidates and elected officials whose policies support the common good of our community.
3) Eta Talks: Sorority sponsored townhall meetings with invited elected officials to discuss social and political issues and strategies which support the common good of our community.
National Philanthropy and Community Service
Various Throughout the Year